[Zope] Zope performance too low ?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 10:37:41 -0400

I think these numbers are low because the trasfer was so fast and small,
the mathmatical precision of the calculation was effected.  I don't know
how 'ab' calculates time, but it probably uses some less than high
resolution system call.

> Yep, but ASP, PHP, Cold Fusion, etc. have proven to be very,
> very fast.

I can see PHP being convincingly 'proven' to be fast, but I have doubts
about the validity *any* comercial company says about their closed
source program.  Have there been independant benchmarks?

> True, although your users (or you clients :-)) may be your best
> benchmark.

Yes we love our users. ;)

-Michel