[Zope] Split the list again?

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 09:08:14 +0100

Make sense to me - I've been 'out of the Zope loop' for two days
trying to install LinuxPPC R5 - don't ask :(  - and the volume of
mail is pretty high.

'course, we knew this would happen after the LinuxExpo showing by the
DC guys ! :)

tone.
------
Dr Tony McDonald,  FMCC, Networked Learning Environments Project
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 222 5888
Fingerprint: 3450 876D FA41 B926 D3DD  F8C3 F2D0 C3B9 8B38 18A2