[Zope] Fwd: RE: Zope and Zeus?? please help

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 23:22:42 +0200

Zeus supports ISAPI, so you could, theoretically at least, use my ISAPI
extension DLL (see the archives or http://www.zope.org/ for the
announcement). The extension DLL has not been tested with Zeus, although
I'd be happy to hear any reports of success/failure. If Zeus provides an
evaluation version I might download it and have a go at it myself.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"`Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.'"