[Zope] [ANN: Zope source and binaries for Windows v3]

Anthony Pfrunder s341625@student.uq.edu.au
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 16:45:51 +1000 (GMT+1000)

Hi all,

I've posted a new release of the Zope source (and binary) patches.
Located at http://student.uq.edu.au/~s341625/ temporarily until I move
to a machine with a faster network connection.

This file includes:
	* Binaries for Zope under windows
	* Makefiles for Visual C 5.0+
	* Scripts to generate the above

You need the Python 1.5.2 and Zope a2 sources to use the binaries.

What's new?
	* Patches & fixes so it works with SquishDot
	* Streamlined install
	* Binary patches so the DC staff can get back to work
	  instead of answering questions about windows binaries ;)
	* Modified README.txt slightly

NOTE: This file is completely unsupported but does work;)  I suggest
people using old versions upgrade as old versions may have other,
undiscovered bugs.

Cheers all,
Anthony Pfrunder