[Zope] Newbie Q: Passing REQUEST.form data to a Z SQL Method

Rafael Alvarado alvarado@phoenix.Princeton.EDU
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 21:49:26 -0400

I have a Z SQL Method that takes an argument.  It was constructed with the
"Add" --> "Z SQL Method" form.  The method works fine when the argument is
provided by the automatically built search interface when testing it.

Now, how do I have the argument value supplied by a DTML page that passes
the value directly as a REQUEST.form object?

It seems that this should be a very simply problem, yet I have search all
available documents for an answer without success.  Thanks to anyone who can
help

Rafael C. Alvarado, Coordinator of Humanities and Social Sciences Computing
McGraw Center for Teaching and Learning, Princeton University
C-15-E Firestone Library, alvarado@princeton.edu