[Zope] FW: [Zope] Still having problems with manage_delObject s

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 09:17:57 -0400

Further along this line of tought, manage_delObjects wants a list of
ids, when you explicitly call it, you must make sure ids is a list.

> > <!--#var standard_html_footer-->
> >
> > An ideas on why this is not working. Maybe, it is because the delete
> > function is within the folder itself, i am not sure. I can use the
> > manage_delObjects fine as a link but not as a call.

It's really hard to tell what's wrong unless you give us more details on
how it fails.  Specificly, are you getting an error?  Is there a
traceback.

-Michel