[Zope] Handling lists in requests?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 17:20:10 -0400

Hidden input types aren't smart enough to pass around things like lists.
You'll have to build the list from a compound list of hidden inputs.

<!--#in adr_list-->
  <input type="hidden" name="adr_list:list" value="<!--
#sequence-item-->">

This little kludge will end up making ZPublisher (upon recieving the
request) to marshal all of the hidden values into a list (note the
':list') called 'adr_list'.

-Michel