[Zope] Updating object's modification timestamp?

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 16:43:45 +0200

How did you guess? :-)  I was just going to comment that fidding with
the Last-Modified header would be really stupid, because it would muck
up any future implementating of caching and handling of
If-Modified-Since in ZServer.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"What the hell, he thought, you're only young once, and threw