[Zope] Gadfly and Zope, sharing database files

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 16:50:11 +0200

To answer my last question: Yes, the latest (1.0) version of Gadfly does
seem to work with Zope (tested with 1.11.0pr1; I'm going to test out 2.0
shortly).

It does require a small fix in ZGadflyDA's __init__.py that should be
obvious for anyone how to modify. Beyond that, although I really haven't
tested everything, it looks entirely compatible.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"What the hell, he thought, you're only young once, and threw