[Zope] timestamp problem on NT

Miller, John M. jmiller1@uop.com
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 10:08:33 -0500

Having the exact problem, but I think I got it to go away (though not
completely, see below):

I just noticed in the utilities directory there are, obviously, some
python-written utilities.  I used one, bbb.py, to convert the Data.bbb.in
file (which is ZODB2) to Data.fs (ZODB3).  I had previously stopped the Zope
process, so I restarted and got neither the "FS21 warn" statements nor the
over flow errors.

But, just checking, I now get an attribute error when I try to commit
changes to a DTML doc/method.  The traceback:

<!--
Traceback (innermost last):
  File C:\Zope\Zope-2.0.0a3-src\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 256,
in publish_module
  File C:\Zope\Zope-2.0.0a3-src\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 165,
in publish
  File
C:\Zope\Zope-2.0.0a3-src\lib\python\BoboPOS\SingleThreadedTransaction.py,
line 190, in commit
AttributeError: __inform_commit__
-->

And now this problem has mysteriously gone away.  I appear to get this when
editing a Zope object for the first time.  In spite of the error the changes
I make still get committed, and with subsequent changes the error does not
occur.  Could this be an artifact of the program used to convert from ZODB2
format to ZODB3?

Good luck,
John