[Zope] Multiple domains from one server process?

Scott Robertson sroberts@codeit.com
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 11:51:35 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 27 Jun 1999, Andreas Kostyrka wrote:

> It seems that this should be doable somehow better, as codeit
> (http://codeit.com/zsetup.html) offers to do this.
>
> Andreas

<sigh>

That's a problem we've been having. Currently our customers are using
similar tricks to the one you've posted to get around it. It's related to
the way mod_rewrite works, we think anyways. Some one has posted a fix
that patches ZPublisher, haven't had a chance yet to try it though.

Has anyone setup virtual zope hosting in something other than apache?

- Scott Robertson             Phone: 714.972.2299 -
- CodeIt Computing            Fax:   714.972.2399 -
-                http://codeit.com                -