[Zope] Zope RDBMS Support

Rob Page rob.page@digicool.com
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 10:57:41 -0400

> But does Gadfly work in 2.0? I know for a fact it doesn't work in
> 1.11.0pr1, and the error you cite is the exact same error I get using
> the latter version.
>
> I asked about this earlier, but I'm still waiting for an answer.

Chris Petrilli here is working on a hashing out RDBMS details in
preparation for the upcoming Zope 2.0 release.  The result will be a
report on the State-of-the-Database-Adapters.  Specifically, he will
identify ways in which various RDBMSes will be supported under Zope2.
Of course, the introduction of concurrency in Zope 2 is having an impact
on DAs.

Chris' efforts will also result in a formal-ish announcement on the
status of Gadfly.

--Rob