[Zope] unable to reach root Zope security page

Michael Wang-Helmke mhelmke@play.com
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 10:38:07 -0700

hi all,

I recently installed Zope 1.10.3 for win32 over my existing Zope (which I think was an earlier 1.10).  Everything has seemed to be fine but when I go to the root folder and click on the security tab, I get the traceback at the end of this message.  I tried uninstalling zope (though not the win32 registry keys) and then re-installing (thinking the object database might be corrupt) but still have the same behavior.

I'll probably get around to doing a full fresh reinstall of 1.10.3 (cleaning everything) later today but was wondering if anyone as run into this before?

thanks greatly,

Michael Wang-Helmke

<head>
<title>exceptions.TypeError</title>