[Zope] Help with editing Product dtml files

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 10:18:30 -0500

Make your Product a Folderoid (zopespeak for a Folder Object) that
contains it's own user interface which the manager can edit.  Your
__init__ function initially loads the documents off disk into the
Folder.  Confera and NotMail both do this (Confera does it a little
smarter).

> 	There's probably more to this - as at the moment the management
> 	screen goes straight to the "index_html" form as with the "Poll"
> 	Product.
>
> 2.	What's the approved way to catch database errors in methods?

I'll let someone who has more experience with those areas answer this
one. :)