[Zope] [ZDP] Announcing the Zope Documentation Project

Martijn Faassen M.Faassen@vet.uu.nl
Tue, 02 Mar 1999 17:54:16 +0100

Hi there,

Hereby I announce in absolute adhoc anarchistic fashion the Zope
Documentation Project. The Zope Documentation Project aims to generate
documention on anything Zope.

The Zope Documentation Project needs people who wants to help. It needs
these people to get organized.

To get focused, I propose the ZDP's initial project is to provide FAQs
on various Zope topics. We can mine the mailing list for good questions
and answers.

The ZDP asks everybody to contribute. Right now we need everything. :)
We need questions and answers, and we need to categorize these in
separate FAQ sections. We need Zope webspace somewhere to put up the
FAQ, I assume using the FAQ product. We need to develop the FAQ product
further, if necessary. We need whatever you can think of.

The prime mean of communications for the ZDP is the Zope mailing list,
until further notice. I suggest that to keep the mailing list somewhat
organized we prepend our mailing list subjects with '[ZDP]'. If somebody
has a better way, we'll do it a better way.

Note that while I'm sending out this message, I'm not anything official.
I'm just attempting to get the ball rolling.

*nudges the ball*

Regards,

Martijn