[Zope] Zope 1.10.2 dies every so often.

Wed, 03 Mar 1999 12:38:28 +1100

> WARNING: Python C API version mismatch for module _pg:  This Python has API
> version 1007, module _pg has version 1006.

Hm - this indicates you've upgraded your Python since the module
_pg was compiled (postgres?)
It's not the cause of the following error, but it is something you might
want to fix, anyway.

The error looks to be caused by ZopeHTTPServer not handling a client
aborting the connection. Looking into the code, at around line 240 of
ZopeHTTPServer/ZopeHTTPServer.py, the write() method of ResponseWriter
should probably trap IOError and ignore it.
Something like wrapping the two calls to write() in the write method
like
  try:
      write....
  except IOError:
      pass

would be a blunt fix to it. I don't think DC want to continue to
support ZopeHTTPServer, tho. You might want to try to upgrade to ZServer,
instead.

Anthony