[Zope] ZServer (FTP): socket.error: host not found

Oliver Thuns Oliver Thuns <oliver.thuns@gmx.de>
Wed, 03 Mar 1999 12:24:46 +0100

>It works for me. Check to be certain that your DNS has a PTR record for
>your host. Winsock is SUPPOSED to support this for "localhost" even
>without DNS, but if you're multi-homed that may be a problem.

I have no DNS, it's a local system only. I'm using Windows 95 and this
doesn't work. But it should no problem to "fix" the ftp_server. The
IP_ADDRESS could set in start.py and this address is used by the
http_server module, but not by the ftp_server module.