[Zope] Creating Zope a zope application

raver@box.dust.za.net raver@box.dust.za.net
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 13:02:36 +0100

Hi!

I'm reading 'A technical introduction to object publishing with Zope'.

The doc says 'Creating a Zope application is simply a matter of creating a
regular Python module containing the objects to be published, and placing
this module along with some Zope-provided support files in the appropriate
place on a web server'

The doc continues to say that the zope documentation covers this prosess,
but I'm not able to find it. So my question is - what are those
zope-provided support files, and where am I supposed to place those file
along with the python module that I've created?

Sture Lygren