[Zope] New subscriber: Zope on Linux/Alpha?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 17:19:17 -0500

No real issues, just d/l the source release and try compiling Zope.  I'd
recommend having Python 1.5.1.  To build the source release to use the
built in simple web server, try:

'/usr/local/bin/python1.5.1 wo_pcgi.py'

to use with Apache (Note, d/l Zap and look at it's .conf file)

'/usr/local/bin/python1.5.1 w_pcgi.py'

Change the command line to reflect your python binary.

Check out, I think, INSTALL.txt in the doc directory.  All the C is
ANSI, and python is python (grin) so you shouldn't have a problem.

-Michel