[Zope] Re: Why doesn't this loop over files?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 10:00:46 -0500

Can you submit this problem you noted to the Collector as a
documentation request?

http://www.zope.org/Collector

> Hope this helps.
>
> Butch Landingin
> butchland@yahoo.com
>
> PS. I'm playing around with the Confera product (making it more
> slashdot-like) but I know it's
> not "officially supported" by Zope/DC -- so who's maintaining it? I
> have some detailed questions about the code (but I don't know if it's
> off-topic for Zope/Zope-dev).

Zope-dev is the place to ask specific questions about Zope's API and
Zope Product Authoring.  Go ahead and ask your questions, the unsuported
just means we can't make any guarantees or commit company resources to
it, but if your question happens to use Confera as it's basis all the
better.  Someone out there might have the answer.

-Michel