[Zope] Lots of questions:

Michael Bernstein mbernstein@profitscape.net
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 11:56:16 -0800

Andrew Wooldridge wrote:

> I think that now that zope is "out there " and is open source that you will
> find more people.
> Perhaps a news.zope.org newsgroup would be cool as well.

Welcome to the list Andrew! I'm glad you found my suggestions
interesting enough to check Zope out. Regarding my last email, did you
figure out how to do PUT and GET from DW yet? And do you know if
Macromedia is going to add WebDAV support to DW?

In case you missed it, I'd like to point you towards the Advanced DTML
Howto:
http://www.zope.org/Documentation/HowTo/DTML
as that has more thorough information than the DTML guide I showed you
before.

I would also be interested in a newsgroup, as I am currently filtering
the email into a folder and sorting it by thread, but a newsgroup would
let me see the the same threaded view from home, as well. This would
also have the effect of letting new users see the context of the current
posts.

Michael Bernstein.