[Zope] extending dreamweaver into zope

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 09:30:03 -0500

Andrew wrote:
> I can see a  number of things that DW will (I think) do to  help out
> Zope - but there is one item in the way - FTP support
> There is no direct way for Dreamweaver to send pages back to Zope
> without either writing to a filesystem via a LAN or by using FTP (no
> webdav yet).

Got it.

> So my question is this - when will we get ftp support in
> zope? (not just
> alpha).

Let's see, Amos will probably return to ZServer maybe week after next,
beta1 might be a week or two after that.

> I am looking at the dtml spec right now and thinking about building
> drag-and-drop objects for DW that talk zope.
> One thing I need is for someone on the zope team or elsewhere
> to help me
> test these so that I get the syntax correct.
> Email me directly at andreww@netscape.com

That's fantastic!  Well there are lots of people on the list that are
pretty good at DTML and would love to see DW integration.  Obviously we
here at DC would like to help you as well!

--Paul