[Zope] Bugs in pcgi-wrapper?

Victor Gamov vit@lipetsk.ru
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 22:05:55 +0300

	Hi!

	Today I tryed to install Zope-1.10.2 on my FreeBSD-3.1 with
Apache-1.3.4 box.  After succesfully installation I try to connect to
cgi-bin/Zope.cgi/manage and got "file does not exist" error message.  I
look in source code and found that in pcgiConnect() function only
socket() & connect() are present.  But where is bind()?.  When I fix
this problem I found new error message "unable to connect".  In function
pcgiStartProc I found that sigemptyset(&zmask) we use the foollowing:

	while (sigflag == 0)
		sigsuspend(&zmask);

So, after first iteration we have empty signal set and kill(pid,
SIGUSR1) from father will be terminate our process.

If I wrong, please correct me.

--
	CU, Victor Gamov