[Zope] Newbie install Q? and the Zope web site

Thomas Schruefer tschruefer@mail.howard.k12.md.us
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 10:10:54 -0500

Ok, two questions

1. What happened to the Zope web site, it seems to have gone down
yesterday and still is not operating ?

2. I have downloaded ungziped and untared (Zope-1.10.2-linux2-x86.tgz),
but the install instructions do not seem complete.  I retrieved the
INSTALL.TXT file from the doc directory and started to follow them, but
their doesn't seem to be any 'access' file in this distribution.  What's
more some of the command line options come up as invalid, like -c,which
the install program quit on saying it was a invalid option.  The -c
option doesn't even show up in the --help for the installer.

I was hoping there would be some additional install info on the web site,
but that's not working.

Tom