[Zope] Access control problems.

Paolo Bizzarri p.bizzarri@icube.it
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 16:13:06 +0100

Hi everybody,

I am in a FAQish problem. I am using ZopeHTTPServer for setting up a
complex intranet site. However, access control do not seem to work at
all.

Either I can build a public site (which is viewable by everybody), or
I have to use SuperUser passwd to enter in a private site.

I would like to allow user A to see folder X but not folder Y, and so
on. I have created users, assigned roles, but it seems not to work.

BTW, cut & paste do not seem to work at all.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks.

| Paolo Bizzarri, I3 Icube Srl, Via Ridolfi 15, 56100 Pisa, Italy       |
| Email: p.bizzarri@icube.it                    WWW: www.icube.it       |
| Tel:   050 97 02 07                           Fax: 050 36 31 588      |
|               Red Hat Support Partner & Samba Consultant              |