[Zope] OT: A petition condemning non-standard compliance in I E5

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 16:33:38 -0500

Ahh yes, Glenn "Master of Self-Promotion" Davis has found a cause with
which to attach his persona.  Glenn got his start at InfiNet, our former
majority owner.  I remember when he shared a 10x10 office with the other
Mac person there.

I love the "I'm not asking as Mr. Mega Big-wig, nor as My. Hyper Star,
I'm asking as a humble guy that singlehandedly saved the web" part.
That paragraph is so pathetic, I can't believe he actually wrote it.

IMO opinion, the only cause he is advancing is himself.  It's a shame,
because browser vendors _do_ need to be beaten into standards compliance
and away from bait-and-switch.

--Paul