[Zope] OT: A petition condemning non-standard compliance in I E5

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 18:00:26 -0500

Michael wrote:
> Paul wrote:
> > I love the "I'm not asking as Mr. Mega Big-wig, nor as My.
> Hyper Star,
> > I'm asking as a humble guy that singlehandedly saved the web" part.
> > That paragraph is so pathetic, I can't believe he actually wrote it.
>
> Ooh, that is so harsh, dude. :^)

OK, I agree, and I ought to just focus on his words rather than on him.
Public retraction on the personal stuff, BUT I absolutely stand behind
taking offense at the words.  If you're going to lead an offensive based
on principal, make the self-aggrandizement a bit more subtle.

Hmm, didn't turn out to be much of a retraction. :^)

--Paul