[Zope] Why do I have to reimport External Methods ?

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 18:47:22 +0100

Hi all !

I am new to Zope, and I have a problem with External Methods.

Everytime I change the implementation of my file in Extensions/test.py I have
to reimport the External Method to see the changes.

What am I doing wrong ? I just want the changes I made to the source
code to be reflected when I reload a page !

I hope someone can explain what I am doing wrong here.

Maik Röder

Some more details:

I have a folder called

VMBI

and an external method

test

in it. Everything works just fine,  the

index_html

file has a call to the external method, which just prints "Hello World!"

 <!--#var test-->

So the following URL

http://localhost:9673/VMBI/test

prints

Hello World !

But when I change the original source code to print for example

Hello Zope !

Then upon reloading the web page

http://localhost:9673/VMBI/test

there still is printed