[Zope] Using database-connection from external methods

raver@box.dust.za.net raver@box.dust.za.net
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 20:01:53 +0100

Hi!

This will hopefulle be my last questions in a while...

Is there some way I can reach/use ZMySQL connection method from within an
external method? Rephrase - I have a connection established within Zope - I
want to call an external method that handles some sql-queries - is this
possible, or should I still have the external method handle it's own
connection?

Can external methods set/send back variables to the calling document/method?

Another question while I'm at it - is the DateTime module in 1.10.2 broke in
some way? (I get an error if I try to make a new property with the date type
set)

Help is much appreciated

Sture Lygren