[Zope] FYI: Slightly updated version of the Z ODB tech docs

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 15:55:29 -0500

I've gotten a lot of reports about a broken link to the ephemeral,
much-referenced "BoboPOS3a1" technical docs.  I promised myself I
wouldn't update the link unless I updated Jim's doc to Zope-ify it.

Thus:

1) The official name of the database is "ZODB", the Z Object Database.

2) The News on the site has a link to the ZODB3 Technical Documentation.
This is a very well written, circa October document from Jim Fulton that
describes the architecture of the next version of the database (i.e.
Zope2).  It's quite nice -- contains UML diagrams, API discussions, etc.

3) The broken links have been updated.

--Paul

Paul Everitt       Digital Creations
paul@digicool.com  540.371.6909