[Zope] ANNOUNCE: #try tag v0.1.0

Jordan B. Baker jbb@spyderlab.com
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 00:32:14 -0500 (EST)

Okay after I opened my big mouth I had to deliver. :)

NOTE: THIS IS NOT ALPHA ALPHA CODE.. BEWARE

Here's an example of what this is:

<!--#try-->
 This is the try block
 <!--#raise type="bar"-->
  You suck
 <!--#/raise-->
<!--#except-->
 There was an exception! Yay!
<!--#/try-->

I incorporated a suggestion that except should handle <!--#except
NameError--> to specify the error to trap.  Also, <!--#except--> will
handle any errors by default.

This is packaged as a product, is this the best way to distribute this??

Grab it from:
ftp://ftp.spyderlab.com:/pub/zope/Try-0.1.0.tar.gz

Since I've only been programming Python on and off, hopefully I didn't
make any major assumptions about doing things a certain way.  Please let
me know if I have.

-------
Jordan B. Baker -- jbb@spyderlab.com
weaving the web @ http://www.spyderlab.com