[Zope] URL and #tree trouble...

Raver raver@box.dust.za.net
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 08:16:46 +0100

Hi!

A day or two since last question - now two new ones...

Q1

My site is organized so that one folder keeps several other files and folders (containing files and folders and so on). Something like:

Top [Folder]
	F1 [Folder]
	F2 [Folder]
		F2-file1
		F2-file2
		F2-folder1 [Folder]
		F2-folder2 [Folder]
			F2-folder2-file

index_html (Top) has <A HREF="F2">F2</A>
index_html (F2) has <A HREF="F2-folder1">F21</A> and <A HREF="Top">Top</A>

Starting at URL: localhost/Top is fine and following links to F2 and from there on to F2-folder is correct (URL beeing localhost/Tope/F2/F2-folder1), but if I, when in F2, press the link to 'Top' something strange? happens: I get to Top all rigth, but the URL is now localhost/Top/F2/Top (Top beeing appended to the URL)

What am I dooing wrong?

Q2

Recently I got help on using the #tree tag, and apparantly everything worked all rigth, but ...

I get the tree-view, can expand the tree pressing either foldernames or the '+' button - fine. But If I press the '+' button I'm not able top directly access the files appearing (404 error, file not found), I have to enter the folder first before I can get the file. This seems strange and I want to know if theres a solution to this.

Heres my #tree href part:

<A HREF="<!--#var URL1-->/<!--#var id-->"><!--#var id--></A>

Help is much appreciated

Sture Lygren