[Zope] ZMySQLDB Connection String??

Kristian Vilmann kristian@vilmann.com
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 18:59:23 +0200

Daren writes:

> What does the ZMySQLDB Database Connection String want to connect to a
> database??

Yes, the documentation is a bit unclear about this.

> Could someone please provide an example of what I need to use to create a
> Z MySQL Database Connection...suppose I have MySQL running with a database
> named "webdb" and user "joe" with password "password" can accsess it.
> I am a bit confused as to what ZMySQLDB is asking for.

You'll need a Database Connection String like this:
"webdb joe password".

/kristian

--
Kristian Vilmann - kristian@vilmann.com

Disclaimer -- These opiini^H^H damn! ^H^H ^Q ^[ .... :w :q :wq :wq! ^d ^X ^?
exitX Q ^C ^? :quitbye CtrlAltDel ~~q :~q logout save/quit :!QUIT ^[zz
^[ZZZZZZ ^vi man vi ^@ ^L ^[c ^# ^E ^X ^I ^T ? help helpquit ^D ^d !! man
help ^C ^c :e! help exit ?Quit ?q CtrlShftDel "Hey, what does Stop L1A d..."