[Zope] Frustrating

Tom Deprez Tom.Deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 12:28:25 +0200

Hi,

I'm getting really frustrating on this subject. Pff, I believe the
Zope-people have made already a great effort in their documentation. So I
guess my problem is my own bad english. shhg.

I finally got the Postgressql adapter compiled, thanks to two great people!
Thanks for this already.

But now I'm confused? How to use it in Zope? When I go to the product
management I see the all the installed products including : ZPyGreSQLDA
(broken product APyGreSQL).... I guess here is already something wrong
(broken... is not a positive word :-( )

But then, how can I work with it? How can I use it in Zope...? How can I
add it to the 'Add list' . I read of a connection string... but where to
place it?

Sggh, I've read in the manuals, Q&A, ... but I still don't get how to use
it....

Please, somebody, help...!

Thanks in advance,

The Idiot,