[Zope] Could we migrate Zope email to a news group?

Thu, 06 May 1999 10:18:29 +1000

as a counter to the "news is good", I'd just like to add "no its not".

my mail reader software is _much_ easier to use than the news reading
software - with filtering and the like in place, I can divert the mail
to the appropriate folders, and only be interrupted when its important.

whatever solution is used, the mailing list should stay as-is.

why not get whatever's used for comp.lang.python/python-list?

Anthony