[Zope] uses for lines, token properties?

Craig Allen cba@mediaone.net
Wed, 05 May 1999 20:28:09 -0400

The documentation seems sparse to nonexistent on the subject of the
lines and tokens property types.  And I've seen reference to a tuple
property type, but it's not an option using the UI.
Could someone enlighten me as to the uses of these properties?
I know I can iterate thru lines, and if I knew more about parsing
strings in the Zope environment I could probably use them as I would
like (generating links to anchors in a document body [that I'll hard
code anchors into]).(He said, sneakily embedding yet another
question...)

Hints, pointers to documentation or code or examples?  Thanks.