[Zope] first berlin zope barbecue

webman webman@beehive.de
Fri, 7 May 1999 13:33:47 +0200 (CEST)

hello,

we invited several companies who we have convinced to start working
with zope to a little beehive zope barbecue. we plan to organize
these type of barbecues on a monthly basis so any other zopistas
in berlin, germany should let us know if they are interested in
attending such an event.

the barbecue is going on right now, so if you want to see what's
going on we have a webcam set up at http://www.beehive.de/BZB/

have a good weekend everybody.

webman

webman                                          |                        _
beehive GmbH                                    | ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
berlin, Germany                                 |  - against HTML email  X
http://www.beehive.de                           |              & vcards / \