[Zope] Iterating over items returned from external methods

Kent Polk kent@goathill.org
9 May 1999 13:46:05 GMT

On 9 May 1999 01:05:00 -0500, Michel Pelletier wrote:

>Calling it by name the very first time you use it in your DTML
>Method|Document will cause the results to get cached and bound to the
>name 'Method'.  After DTML rendering engine execute 'Method', it then
>turns that object into a sequence object (or a mapping if you specified
>the 'mapping' #in tag attribute).  At this point, "Method" is no longer

It didn't used to be this way.  Ty and I noticed this recent change
in behavior with DTML methods that tested for the existence of an
object before iterating over it. Can't use it in that fashion
anymore.

Kent