[Zope] Why doesn't this work?

Craig Allen cba@mediaone.net
Sun, 09 May 1999 15:36:26 -0400

webman wrote:
> i removed the bluedot and image tags and this thing wouldn't work
> for me. i called it via a seperate document. does this DTML method
> have to be in the root folder?

No, at least not in my environment, but because of the line below, there must be
at least 2 documents in the folder.  Which also means you can include it in a
template and not have it displaying if it's not apprpriate.

Hope this helps.  if not, send me what you have and I'll see if I can see
anything.  I'm not at all an expert, tho..
- Craig