[Zope] Adding Products through Products

Ty Sarna tsarna@endicor.com
10 May 1999 18:35:15 GMT

In article <000301be9b09$ac1ec060$4c25cacf@lycos>,
Andy Smith <andy@ictibroker.com> wrote:
> Next on my list is a 'Russian Doll product' which allows you to place inside
> it a 'Russian doll' product which in turn allows you to place inside it
> another 'Russian Doll' product , which in turn  ....

Playing with the ZClasses tutorial, I noticed that I was able to place
and instance of CD inside the CD class. I removed it before shutting
down since I wasn't sure Zope would be able to deal with the circular
reference on startup.

Reminds me of a bug in the old Amiga Workbench 1.3: create two folders,
a and b. Open their windows. Now draw a's icon into b's open window, and
vice versa. Close the windows and *poof*, they've disappeared into each
other forever. I couldn't get Zope to do this one, though :-)