[Zope] Security glitch on user-editing form

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Tue, 11 May 1999 22:22:58 +0200

Any one-way encryption method will work, but why not modularized
authentication support? Something that would permit you to use anything
from one-way-encryption to Kerberos to LDAP, but not necessarily just a
fixed algorithm. LDAP is an interesting possibility, but I don't like
the idea of being stapled to LDAP -- it's overkill for most
installations.

Alexander Staubo
http://www.mop.no/~alex/