[Zope] Coming May 19

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Thu, 13 May 1999 06:13:41 -0400

Yes, on Wednesday, May 12th, 1999, at 1:27 in the afternoon, I saw the
long-awaited Zope2 in action for the first time.

Jim uploaded a really big data set into a Z Table that kicked off a
full-text index.  The operation took about a minute, but he was merrily
clicking away in the management screen while the Z Table request was
running concurrently.  Z Tables didn't have to be changed to run in the
background.

--Paul