[Zope] Apache/Zope/NT: Can't login to management screens

Adrian Madrid am246@email.byu.edu
Thu, 13 May 1999 20:45:07 -0600 (MDT)

I am using Apache/Zope/NT and I can't login to the management screens.
Zope works fine (http://128.187.42.171/cgi-bin/ZAEM.exe/) but when I type my
username and password it doesn't let me in. I've checked the user/pw in the
access file an it is correct.

I've tried adding this lines to the httpd.conf file:

# Zope configuration maps /Zope/ to the Zope.cgi CGI script
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTP:Authorization}  ^(.*)
RewriteRule ^/Zope/(.*)
 "d:/apache/cgi-bin/ZAEM.exe/"$1
 [e=HTTP_CGI_AUTHORIZATION:%1,t=application/x-httpd-cgi,l]

as recommended in the WEBSERVER.txt file but it hangs Apache and I can only
get it back taking them off.

Please, I'll appreciate any comments/suggestions/ideas/whatever you want.

-aem