[Zope] Re: BeeHive / dynamic gif generator

Mark Pratt mpratt@beehive.de
Mon, 17 May 1999 19:42:39 +0200 (CEST)

hello robert,

please go to www.beehive.de and click on "Zope
Products / Components". then click on beehive software
developed for zope. you'll find the first series of
screenshots in the step-by-step guide.

of course you can also have a test account to try
out the software yourself!

regards,

mark

mark pratt  (managing director) 	mark@beehive.de
beehive elektronische medien GmbH       http://www.beehive.de
phone: +49 30 847-82 0                  fax: +49 30 847-82 299