[Zope] Using supplied demo Gadfly database

Olivier Berger olberger@club-internet.fr
Wed, 19 May 1999 22:17:20 +0000

Hi

I'm total newbie to zope, and would like to practice with a simple
Gadfly database connected to an interactive website...

I found the demo (empty) database supplied with Zope but couldn't get it
to work...
even a simple
select * from __table_names__ won't work...

Tried to import an allready working gadfly base created with Python
(gfplus) next to the demo directory, but neuther did it work....

Nor could I find any help in the tutorial/quickstart documents....

Anybody can give me a clue on what went wrong ?

Or any example to download ?

Thanx in advance.

--
  Olivier Berger - olberger@club-internet.fr - membre de PARINUX