[Zope] RE: Using supplied demo Gadfly database

Aaron Watters arw@ifu.net
Thu, 20 May 1999 13:27:37 -0400

Olivier Berger reports:
>I found the demo (empty) database supplied with Zope but couldn't get
it to work...
>even a simple  select * from __table_names__ won't work...
>Tried to import an allready working gadfly base created with Python
(gfplus) next to the
>demo directory, but neither did it work....

I think this is because Zope distributes a very old version of Gadfly
and
probably uses it even if you have the 1.0 released version.  Maybe try
hacking whatever zope uses for the pythonpath so that it gets the
released
version.  Beyond that I'm clueless.

Hoping to see you at Journee Python France
  http://www.onera.fr/congres/jpf001/index.html
  http://www.cs.rutgers.edu/~aaron/jpf/index.htm

  -- Aaron Watters

===

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean everyone isn't
out to get you!