[Zope] Re: BeeHive / dynamic gif generator

Mark Pratt mpratt@beehive.de
Fri, 21 May 1999 15:31:01 +0200 (CEST)

hello robert,

> > ...you'll find the first series of
> > screenshots in the step-by-step guide.
> at: http://www.beehive.de/Multimedia/index.htm
> It looks good.  I can think of a few applications
> for this dynamic gif generator.

great! we would like to hear all about them.

> What is the cost and licensing for this
> product?

during the month of may we will be selling the
dynamic gif generator at an introdcutory price of
300 DM, which yahoo tells me is $162,13 (u.s. dollars)

dynagif is not open source but we are very interested
in making this component a "must have" by adding
the features you as well as other zopists require.

we have already gotten really good feedback from
several people including paul @ d.c. and are looking
to add these features. let us know what you need!

> > of course you can also have a test account to try
> > out the software yourself!
> I'll test this when I have a direct need and
> before I buy.

when ever your ready.

regards,

mark

mark pratt  (managing director) 	mark@beehive.de
beehive elektronische medien GmbH       http://www.beehive.de
phone: +49 30 847-82 0                  fax: +49 30 847-82 299