[Zope] A Public Standing Ovation!

Robert O'Connor Robert O'Connor" <bob@rocnet.com
Mon, 24 May 1999 09:19:39 -0400

Hadar wrote:
> I would like to personally and publicly give a standing
> ovation to everyone at Digital Creations for the magnificent
> job they did at LinuxExpo...

repeat(self.ClapClap,10000)
> Paul gave a speech on Open Source and Business on Saturday
> morning. It was attended by nearly 100 people. No one left
> early...

Title: "Funding The Perfect Beast: Venture Capitalism,
Intellectual Property and Open Source"

*** Paul,  Is this great speech available on Real Audio or
perhaps the written transcript?

I'd love to read it and your audience here and on the zope.org
site is much greater than 100 people!

Also, A 10 minute -real audio / video- of the demo as done at
linuxexpo would also help promote zope to the world.

An example from LinuxExpo: http://www.linux-radio.com/
an Interview with Bob Young, CEO of Red Hat Software May 21st, 09:12:45

-Bob OConnor bob@rocnet.com