[Zope] Zope questions?

Tony Lownds tony@metanet.com
Mon, 24 May 1999 16:54:31 -0700

At 7:28 PM -0400 5/24/99, Michel Pelletier wrote:
> [...]

Thanks very much, this is exactly what I was looking for.

>> Also, with ZPublisher, is it possible to publish methods of an object
>> without having PATH_INFO stuff set, based on different pcgi
>> info files? Ie,
>> http://www.domain.com/dir/index.cgi should publish
>> mymodule.myobject.index_cgi,
>> http://www.domain.com/dir/form.cgi should publish
>> mymodule.myobject.form_cgi, etc.
>>

>Uhm.  I don't quite get your question.  Clarification?

I have an existing module that I want to publish, and have done so at a URL
like
http://www.domain.com/dir/site.cgi. The root object has methods named
index_cgi, form_cgi, accept_cgi, etc. These methods return HTML expecting
relative references to access the filesystem. So if I access the module
from a URL like http://www.domain.com/dir/site.cgi/index_cgi, then my
images are all broken. If possible I would like to be able to make an
index.cgi that acts like site.cgi/index_cgi, a form.cgi that acts like
site.cgi/form_cgi, etc.

-Tony

Tony Lownds
tony@printra.net