[Zope] DTML question: URLn for n > 9?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Wed, 26 May 1999 09:40:38 -0400

Uhm.  Nope.  Hard coded from 0 to 9.  You're welcome to take a stab at
extending it (ZPublisher/HTTPRequest.py 'round line 455 or so).  I
belive it's small and tight like this for speed and that the URLns are
sort of convienence.  alternatively, you could have your application
keep track of the URLs itself.

-Michel